Uneven concrete patios can not only be unsightly and create trip hazards but can also cause basement water issues and cracked or bowed foundation walls. Your old patio can be restored through our concrete leveling process, removing these problematic situations in one day at an affordable cost.
If you are experiencing a settling concrete patio, Concrete Chiropractor offers a solution that is both affordable and effective, saving time, money, and disturbance to your lawn over the old method of concrete tear out and replacement.
Our team of experts has the professional know-how and equipment to lift your concrete patio and restore it back to its original condition with our all-natural cement grout injection method known as mudjacking.
The Cost-effective Cure for Uneven Concrete Patios
Concrete Chiropractor’s time-proven method is a cost-saving solution to restore the appearance and value of your home. Our team of professionals has the expertise to see your concrete patio repair project through from start to finish. We have been saving sinking concrete patios for well over two decades, with many still in place today!
Why Use the Concrete Chiropractor Team for Your Patio Leveling Repair Project?
You do not have to live with a higher trip and fall liability or lower curb appeal and home value caused by sinking concrete. With Concrete Chiropractor, “Mother Nature May Shift It, But We Can Lift It!”TM.
Click the link below to request a professional evaluation from our industry experts!
1. We return all calls within 24 hours.
2. We only specialize in Concrete. It’s our full-time business.
3. We have the experience and equipment to do your job correctly.
4. We are reasonable, reliable, and insured.
5. We come highly recommended commercially and residentially with references supplied upon request.
6. We have and want to preserve our excellent reputation and customer base and will do whatever necessary to maintain them.